All registrations should be completed online through your student eServices. 网关 staff is available to answer your questions but is not able to process registrations.
2022年夏季学期:5月14日至8月. 14, 2022
2022秋季学期:8月. 20-Dec. 11, 2022
夏季/秋季 Priority 登记 Begins 3月21日，星期一，上午8点.m. and is based on completed and transfer coursework. 登录 eServices to view registration time and to access class schedule.
夏季/秋季 2022 登记 Timetable
3月21日，星期一，上午8点.m. 120 +信用
3月24日，星期四，上午8点.m. 90 - 119学分
3月29日，星期二，上午8点.m. 60 - 89学分
4月11日，星期一，上午8点.m. Summer Visiting Student 登记
星期一，6月6日，8点.m. Fall Visiting Student 登记
5月16日，星期一，上午8点.m. Summer Senior Citizen 登记
周一,8月. 22 8 a.m. 秋季长者登记
Social distancing, cleaning and safety protocols remain in effect on campus.
The university leadership will continue to monitor the guidance from city, 状态, 和卫生官员.
At this point and until further notice, we will continue to require face coverings when people are on any of our campus locations to promote the 健康 and safety of our campus community. 请检查 学生应对新冠肺炎疫情 因为计划经常改变.
课程s with In-Person Instruction (listed under “delivery method” in eServices)
The following courses will have in-person instruction, assuming pandemic conditions allow. Students and 教师 who are meeting in-person will be required to maintain physical distancing and to wear face coverings.
- 混合: 课程s of this type have a planned mix of in-person sessions 结构化的在线学习. Look for the scheduled dates and times for in-person sessions and any scheduled online class sessions.
- 大部分在线: 课程s of this type have a planned mix of in-person sessions, 监督考试, 结构化的在线学习. Look for the scheduled dates and times for in-person sessions and scheduled online class sessions.
- Hyflex: 课程s of this type will have a day, time, and classroom assigned. The 教师 member will offer in-person sessions to students who choose to be in-person. The class sessions will also be broadcast via 变焦 for students who prefer to engage online.
课程s that are Completely Online or Remote (listed under “delivery method” in eServices)
The following course types are delivered using only online instruction. Students will need access to a computer and internet to successfully complete these courses. 除了, if the course includes 监督考试, students will need access to a computer with a web camera. Read the course notes in eServices carefully.
- 完全Online-Synchronous: 课程s of this type will consist of only online learning activities. Look for the scheduled dates and times for the online class sessions.
- 完全异步: 课程s of this type will consist of only online learning activities without any required, 安排课程.
In-Person Session Decision Timepoints
The university will continue to monitor COVID cases in the Twin Cities, the guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health, 疾病控制中心, and the Minnesota State System of Colleges and Universities.
Your assigned academic advisor is listed on the top of your degree audit report (DARs). 另外，列表 Undergraduate Advising Centers for each college or school 是否可供您查看.
Plan ahead for the next registration period about one month after current 类 start—when registration starts, advisors are often overloaded and some courses fill quickly.
- 了解您的注册窗口: Register as soon as possible after your window opens. 登记 windows are assigned based on the number of completed credits you've earned.
- 检查是适用的: In eServices, click on "登记 Holds" in the menu on the left.
- 记住要求: Go over your degree audit report and clarify what course requirements are necessary for your major and for graduation.
- 经济援助和学费: Have a payment plan in place and understand any restrictions or requirements you may have for 金融援助.
- 位置的评估: Your results will help you select the math and writing courses to fulfill graduation requirements that are best for you.
- 候补名单: If a course is full, add yourself to the wait list.
- Don't take too many courses because you want to finish your degree quickly. If you withdraw or fail because you don't have enough study time, you'll wasting time and money. 调整自己的步伐.
- 不要忽视先决条件. If you don't have the right preparation for a course, don't register for it.
- Don't take a course you already completed elsewhere.
- Don't repeat a course if you don't need to.
- Don't take courses that don't count toward fulfilling your degree's requirements.